4.11.2011

Day 7: Explain your religious beliefs.

First of all, I am a Christian. And I believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings. I am a Roman Catholic, but... I don't go to church just to listen their ranting about the government. And I am not a big fan of priests. I like pastors better, because for me, they're not malicious. I hate how they bombast the Philippine government just because of the R.H. Bill. I mean, c'mon. There's nothing wrong with the said Bill, right? In the U.S., they give away birth control to every teen out there. And just because you're giving out condoms and pills does not mean you're encouraging them to have sex. I hate how the church's brainwashing people minds and make them hate the government. I disgustingly hate it. Srsly.

These are my religious beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment