3.29.2011

To all the people who's wondering why.

Why can't I give our relationship another try. Why? Simply because, I'm too hurt now. Of course I knew well that he's hurt too, but right now, I'm experiencing the same. We both do. That's why, RIGHT NOW, I can't. We both need to heal. We both need to forgive and forget what we've done to each other.

Mahal ko siya, totoo. Pero `pag naiisip ko yung mga times na nasasaktan ako at hindi ko sinasabi sa kanya, yung  tipong "Ok. Ako lang ang may alam na nasasaktan ako" - nasasaktan parin ako. And I know, na kapag naiisip din niya yung mga ginawa ko to hurt him, nasasaktan parin siya.

We still both need each other, that's a fact. But we can't also deny the fact that we still need space and time. And eventually in the future, if destiny wants us to be together, we'll find each other again.


1 comment:

  1. O sige na. Di na ko mamimilit. Hehe. Good luck nalang sa inyong dalawa. :)) I wish you both all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete