3.10.2011

Love. ♥

Love for me is unpredictable. Probably because, you never know when will it come. Or whom you'd fall in love with. Based on my personal experience, I'd never really thought that I'll have a relationship at sixteen. I mean, c'mon. I'm not pretty, and I'm so common. I'm not expecting guys my age at school would notice me.

Until last last December. When Jorenn - popular and talented, pm'ed me on Facebook and asked for my phone number. At first, I just think of it as a friendly chat and a simple hello. We're shopmates in TLE so I guess he's just being nice. Then he asked for my number. And I automatically gave it. (HAHA.)

We became textmates and there wouldn't be a day when we never talked. I think, isang buwan yata kaming unli. I mean everyday akong nagpapa-load non. HAHAHA.

Then on January, I felt something that never occurred or experienced before. Something like infatuation, but more. Something like caring, but something more special.

Then he asked me if I could be his girlfriend last year on text. I know, I should have let him ask me personally, but something came up and I answered him yes. I never regretted it, saying "I love you" to him on text, `coz I know there still plenty of time to tell him that on person.

No comments:

Post a Comment