3.27.2011

I'll always be your Puny.

And I thank him so so much. For still loving me even if I pushed him away. For having patience with the most stubborn person in his life. For making tough decisions just to see me happy.

And right now, at this very second, I still love him. I still love him so much that it hurts. When I thought about the things I did to ruin our relationship and not appreciate his efforts, I break down at night and cry myself to sleep.

Thank you Jorenn Del Mundo, for sticking with me until the end. For being my bestfriend until I knew myself again, even though it hurts you too much. Thank you for being the most forgiving person on Earth. And sorry, for hurting your feelings and your ego too much.

Thank you, Kulot.

3 comments:

  1. O ano na yan. Magbalikan na kasi kayo. Naman kasi eh. Hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si Peyt oh! HAHAHAHA. =)))) We'll see. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I'll look forward to that. :D

    ReplyDelete