4.21.2012

April 20, 2012.

I don't even know where to start or how am I going to explain how sad and lonely yet surprisingly liberating this day made me. And I think this post is bullets-worthy.
  • I realized that no matter how much we love a certain person, you will not have any assertions that the person will love you back regardless of the situation you're in.
  • I'm listening to Absorbing Man and Heaven's Door until my music player went off.
  • I decided to read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green probably because I felt the need to do something besides crying.
  • I went outside to read when I suddenly realized that I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars under the stars. Literally.
  • Then I have this strange, urgent, and unaccountable need to smoke a cigarette. And if I'm going to debut on smoking, that would be quite odd because today is 4/20. But I didn't. So...
  • The next morning (today, in fact), I finished reading The Fault in Our Stars and you can find my review HERE (<--). I actually read a similar story like this one. I read it in my Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul and this may be the second time that I'm terribly pissed that I lost it.
  • My head's in a blank state right now so please bear with me. I will, and I promise, to revise this post as soon as I relieve my thoughts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment