2.28.2011

Day 3: 10 things about your personality.


I am brave. Well, more of a masungit type. I mean, kapag may nang-gago or may someone na ininis ako, talagang aawayin ko and will not get afraid of being scold at.

I am optimistic. I try, really try to be positive at all times. BAHALA NA. I don't care if people have a negative outlook on this but for me, IT HELPS. Really helps. That's my secret in being happy all the time. I don't care if I have bad grades, because at the end of the day, I knew I had fun. I don't care if I do something not-so perfect, but I know I'm happy.


I DON'T REVIEW. I CRAM.


I am fun to be with. Sure na papatawanin ko kayo. Malawak ang sense of humor ko kaya't laging may tawa kapag kasama ako.


I am emotional. I cry a lot. Even though I don't show it to others. I usually hide my soft side.


Caring. I don't care if I'm the one who's gonna be having the disadvantage as long as I make someone happy. Really happy. I sacrifice for my friends.


I love deeply. That's why I'm on my going-14th-month relationship with my boyfriend now. When I say, I am in love, I make sure that it's going to last. FOREVER.


I am perfectly imperfect. Oh damn, tao lang ako. I may have all the traits you hate in the world, but there are also people who's gonna love me at my worst.

I also have fears. I fear God, but I don't fear Death. I fear heights, but I don't fear other life-and-death situations. I don't believe in ghosts, but I fear of the Dark. I don't fear my Dad, but I fear my Mom.


I AM BEAUTIFUL. Because God made me. And so are you. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment