6.07.2013

A silent prayer of plea and thanks

Lord, I pray that you'll always guide and protect Kuya while he's abroad. I pray that he'll always have good health and a strong body while he's away. I hope and pray that he'll come home safely to us this December and that he'll always be the happy person that I know.
Lord, I thank you for all the blessings that came our way. Thank you for the food that we eat and for our daily needs. Thank you for the family you gave me and my relatives who helped us through thick and thin until now. I pray that you'll give them also a long, healthy and happy life. Especially my aunts and uncles, both sides. Lord, I also thank you for the friends that you gave me. They're the ones whom I shared happy memories with that I continue to look back whenever I'm feeling down. Lord, thank you for giving me Jorenn. For a partner who never puts his needs first and for loving me unconditionally.
I pray all of these in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment