5.25.2012

Before anything else, I just want to say something to someone very important to me. Hi, I just want to say that even though I don't always say it, I care. I always have and I always will. It's just, showing people how much they mean to me is very hard for me to do. And the thing is, I'm not good in expressing my feelings towards people because I feel that they tend to become awkward (the people) and overrated (the feelings). Another aspect is I feel that you're not good in expressing your thoughts and emotions to other people as well, no matter how close you are with them so I want to make it easier for you. I don't want to make you feel obliged to be always there for me and that goes the same for me. It's more important that even though we don't always talk and see each other, we know that we will always be there to share a comforting shoulder to one another.
And I also want to say I'm sorry if there are times when I'm not there when you need someone to talk to or if you just need someone to feel that you're not alone. I don't have any excuse for the wrong things I do and I feel sorry for myself, too. You were always there when I needed you and I know you deserve much more than that.
So before I end this, I want you to know that I love you. I'm not perfect and I know I always fix the spotlight on me and I always forget to ask how are you feeling, but I do love you. I hope you know who you are! I know you do. ;p
P.S. Hindi si Jorenn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment