6.03.2011

Letting go.

Pero etong isang bagay na `to, feeling ko mahihirapan ako. It's like half of my life's taken away. It's like half of the best things in my life passed like a blur in front of my eyes and it hurts. It fucking hurts.

Sapol sa puso eh. It's drifting away in front of me and I don't even have the slightest idea how to hold on and how to keep it just the way it was before. And that's why if ever I'm letting go, this part will be the most difficult. At hindi ko alam kung ma-a-accomplish ko kasi feeling ko mag-e-emo lang ako porebz kung tama yung hinala ko. Ayoko bitawan kahit alam kong wala na. Kaya sobrang hirap tanggapin.

It's like the very first day of school all over again, and you don't know how the fuck you're going to get by. Tangina eh.

SOBRANG. NAKAKA. PUTANG. INA. WITH. MANY. MANY. FEELINGS.

Hindi ko ma-explain yung nararamdaman ko. And it's more than loss, it more like... trust issues and all. And I don't know how the fucking way to deal with this shit. UGH.

P.S. Hindi po ito lovelife. Kami po ni Jorenn ay patuloy na nag-ma-mahalan ng wagas.

No comments:

Post a Comment