6.12.2011

Chiles Stanton: What if I told you I was never Miss Dallas? 
Beau Hutton: Well I'll probably like you even more. Were you? 
Chiles Stanton: I almost was. 
Beau Hutton: What happened? 
Chiles Stanton: I choked. Like always. They asked me what my stance on global warming was and all I could think of was a planet in a big old sweater my Grandma used to make me. 
Beau Hutton: I'm sure that'll keep the world nice and warm. 
Chiles Stanton: Do you still like me? 
Beau Hutton: I still like you. 
Chiles Stanton: I'm serious, Beau. 
Beau Hutton: I still like you. 
Chiles Stanton: I'm not what I seem. 
Beau Hutton: Oh maybe that's what I like about you. D'you ever think of that? You know maybe that's what makes you different from all those other pretty pennies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment