8.27.2013

Summer

I miss summer. Sigh. It's been raining for weeks and I kind of miss the heat. Don't get me wrong, I love this cuddle weather and it makes me want to lounge all day... But I guess, that's the problem. The rain makes me drag my feet and just stare into space... for an entire day. I know I'm a procrastinator, but with this kind of weather? I put the pro in procrastinate.
Okay, so back to my summer post... I miss summer. I miss not having to think of anything but when will the next episode of House M.D. finish downloading or what will be the next book I'm going to read. I hardly watch my favorite series anymore! And last month, I think I've only read a few books. Good thing I've read a bunch of books this August and I'm hoping that I get to read more on September.
The classes are not so bad. School is not so bad at all. But unlike when the weather was still warm and I was always energized to attend my classes, right now I just want to feel the coldness of my pillow and blanket and/or inhale mugs of coffee. Sigh...
But you know what? Every situation has a silver lining!And even though I have a bad case of summer blues, the BER months are coming! And that means that Christmas is also drawing near! Yayyy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment