9.30.2012

September Highlights and October Wishes

Before I start naming my wishes for the 10th month of the year, I would like to thank dear September for being such a great month to me. Highlights:
  • Ninang's birthday celebration @ Aduas. Had fun with the kids and pinsans
  • Very good midterm grades. Thank you Lord.
  • One week of no classes, thanks to the annually held Univ. Meet
  • Read five books this month!
  • Had an online shopping adventure with Dags
  • Helped people smile and laugh
  • Been able to give gifts to my cousins
  • Exchanged my camera necklace for Ate's Rich Dad Poor Dad book. Yipee!
  • Survived "The Puyat Week" and was able to submit our project in ITC 1! Cheers!
  • Presentation in Soc-An went well and got high grades (yes!)
 Nakalimutan ko na yung iba. Hrhr. So let's start with my October wishes!
  • I already made one DIY project (friendship bracelet) and hopefully I could think of two more this month
  • Lose weight. Been having leg cramps.
  • Read maybe 5 to 7 books.
  • Maging Academic Scholar. Sobrang laking bagay na non sakin, sa amin.
  • Sa tingin ko di ko na makakamit ang 1.45 average so baka pwedeng 1.5 na lang this sem. Hopefully.
  • Start my business. Hihi
I'm still thinking of other goals for this month pero yan na lang muna  dahil kanina ko lang naman naisip mag post. Hahahaha. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment