9.01.2012

What do you expect to accomplish this year?

I know it's the middle of the year and I should've posted my list months ago but you know what they always say... IT'S NEVER TOO LATE. Harhar. So...
☐ Learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube puzzle.
☐ Read 80 books and complete my Goodreads challenge.
☐ Earn an average of 1.45 or higher. Haha! But I'm serious.
☑ Watch at least one concert/gig of any artist, musician or band before the year ends.
☐ Donate blood. I really want to donate my blood when I was in CLSU last semester but they told me students 18 years of age or higher were only allowed.
☑ Own at least 3 of my birthday wishes.☐ Watch a complete series of an anime/tv series I haven't seen before.
☑ Go to a new place.
☐ Be involved in a feeding program.
☐ Think of at least 3 d-i-y projects and learn to make them.
It's like my mini "bucket list". I'll just update this when I think of something new to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment