7.04.2012

New template!

Hahaha. I know. So unoriginal. Pero since I don't have the time (unfortunately), I barely update this blog. But really, the time I have for myself greatly decreased since the school year started. I don't have time to do the things that I love to do last summer... like reading, blogging, travelling, feeding myself on what's new in music,  books, movies etc. Wala nga akong alam na bagong kanta ngayon from the musicians I love. Huhu. My life SURPRISINGLY revolves in my studies nowadays. Since I felt that this semester or year has been a "free pass" for me, I've been doing my best (ng bonggang bongga) to be the best. Although it's not a long-term goal, still. Kahit ngayong semester lang. Pero hindi pa din ako nag-re review. Masyado na saking napamahal ang cramming.
I finished reading Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom last Tuesday. Although I'm not intending to read it, I'm happy that I did because I learned LOTS from this book. It's a very "life-changing" (the term that I used to describe this book) story about two persons having different faiths but still believing in the same uh... faith? Gets? Kahit na magkaiba yung religion nila, pinag-compare sila ni Mitch Albom kasi they have similarities in their beliefs. Pero hindi ko din sure kung yun nga yung gustong ipakita ni Mr. Albom. Haha! Still, I cried 70% of the time I spent reading this one. So good.
Oh and I'm currently suffering from sore throat, cough and colds. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment