1.17.2011

Konichiwa! :>

So I finished printing my novel for my Enlgish project. :-bd And the only thing I need to worry is to think of three poems to add. :D

What happened to my day? Hmmm. Let me see..

Well, it's exam week staring today and the first subject is TRIGO, so when I was answering my paper, I just circle the letters that I feel. HAHAHAHA. =))) Ok lang. Babawi na lang ako sa 4th Grading! \m/

Tapos Filipino. Eh `di syempre, madaming nasagot ang lola niyo. HAHAHA. :)))) \:D/

Tapos nung hapon, English. Ok lang naman sya, pero ang badtrip na part eh, hindi yun ang nareview ko. WAHAHAHA. =)))

Then we went to 7 11 to eat merienda. Nag-noodles kami! Chaka big uhaw and pocky! :"> Then Iyee, Aprille, and Jomz went to 7-11 too. Then we went home na. :D

Tapos dahil pageant ngaung gabi, postponed ang exams for tomorrow! Yeah! \m/ :-bd

HAHAHA. No PHYSICS. :)))

At yun lang. Hahaha. :D


 - Ano ang tulang gagawin ko? :-??

No comments:

Post a Comment