7.17.2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014

I'm turning 20 this year! Shit. Hahaha. I don't know if I'm ready (or will I ever be) to move on from my teenage life. I feel so old, like really FEEL it. I know that I'm old, and I really KNOW it. I just don't to accept it yet! So you can imagine this on going fight happening inside me.
I know, I know. 20 is not that old blah blah blah. But pshh. If 20 is "not" old, then what is the age when you can tell yourself that you're not young anymore, right?
But that is another story for another time, because I'm here today to tell you my... birthday wishlist for this year! Lol. It's actually kinda late, because it's already the 17th of July. But what the hell, I love posting these things, so here you go!
  • A curling iron/rollers/rods/whatever. I want to CURL my hair sooo bad. Hahahaha. I don't know why, but I really do. I finally got my hair colored into something copperish last May, but I want to do something different again. I also learned how to blow dry and iron my hair with an straightening iron, so that's the reason why I want to learn how to curl my hair!
  • A new phone. I dropped my tab last... month (?) when I accompanied Jorenn to get his driver's license at LTO and the screen got broken. I can still use it, but the lower part of the screen is now unresponsive, so some of the important features can't be used. Boo me. Jorenn called me, and when I stood up, I forgot that my tab was on my lap! Biggest facepalm of the year. Ughh.
  • String ng gitara o bagong gitara. Dejoke, string lang pwede na. Haha. D-string lang na nylon ang kailangan ko pero ubligadong set ang bilin mo pero wala akong pera kaya kailangan ko ng pera makabili ng isang set. Hahahaha.
Actually wala na kong ibang hiling ngayong birthday ko. Sa dami ng problemang naranasan at nararanasan ko sa buhay ko ngayon, ayoko na talaga umasa sa mga bagay bagay. I mean, wala naman na kasing taong magbibigay niyan sakin. Dati yung kuya ko, kaya lang matagal ko ng tinigilan umasa. Lagi ka lang naman masasaktan, edi itigil mo na lang.
  • Kaya ang totoong hiling ko kay Lord sa twentieth birthday ko eh, sana makatapos ako ng pag-aaral, at sana naman mahintay ako ng mga mahal ko sa buhay ang panahon na yon. Kung di ako nabigyan ng chance na mabigyan ng maginhawa at maganda buhay si Daddy, Lord, nagmamakaawa na ako, sana ibigay niyo na po sakin to. Lord. Yun lang po talaga ang hinihiling ng puso ko sa araw-araw. Sana po wag niyo na po muna kunin sakin ang mga mahal ko sa buhay. Hindi ko na po ata kaya. Jusko. Thank you po!
Ayan. Hahaha. Iba talaga kapag tumatanda. Feel na feel ko nga eh. Feel na feel ko talagang onti-onti ng nagbabago yung mga hiling ko sa buhay. Yung mga gusto ko sa buhay. Dati inda ako ng inda sa problema, ngayon kebs na lang. Putangina. Kung wala edi wala, kung meron edi masaya. Dati pilit ako ng pilit, ngayon hindi. Kung ayaw edi ayaw. Hahahahaha. Tapos na ang mga panahong ako'y umaaasa pa.
ANYWAY. Hahahaha. Yun lang! Ayan. Hahaha. Thank you Lord sa almost 20 years ko sa mundo! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment