4.07.2013

March books!

Received my package last March 25. Bought these books online last January and I was expecting them to arrive last Feb, but apparently they came late cos they were from the States. May magandang side din naman yon since nag-ipon pa ko ng pang-bayad ng balance ko. Hahahaha.
These are the books that I bought!
  • Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger - Bought for only 40 pesos! A little old and battered. I still have yet to read Salinger's of The Catcher in the Rye, but this is a start
  • Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes - Bought for only 60 pesos. Very good condition, almost new. The book is about shape-shifters. Um, avian and serpent shape-shifters that are archenemies. So the daughter and son fell in love blah blah. The rating is surprisingly on Goodreads so I bought it hehehe.
  • The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris - 70-peso purchase! Almost brand new. Watched the movie a lot of times, mom's favorite. I also have all the books from the series except this one, so now my collection is complete. Yay!
  • The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud - 90-peso purchase. I think this one's brand new. Hahaha. Although the pages are yellowed due to old-age. But the cover is in very good condition.
Dapat may Eragon yan, worth 100 pesos. Buti nalang din hindi dumating kasi kulang pangbayad ko. Hahahaha.
Anyway, I just had to say this. 2GO is veryyyyyyyy efficient and fast. Grabehan lang. Shinip nilang ng Friday, dumating ng Sabado ng umaga. Hanep. Hands down, hands down. Galing! Fixed price din yung shipping fee nila, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment