2.15.2013

JUST GOT IN: Cashore

Bought this at Book Sale a few weeks back. I've been seeing the title on Goodreads, some of my friends there have already read it and I know that it's a good & famous book so when I saw the price, I was really surprised. It only costs 60 pesos and is also a hardbound copy so I immediately grabbed it and brought it to the counter to pay for it. Lol. Aaah, the joy of book hunting.
Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I really miss blogging. Well, I really miss the past years, and even though 2011 has been hard on me, I kind of miss it too. I miss a lot of things in my life. I also miss my second semester at CLSU (But you can hardly call it "semester" since I only took one subject. I know, lame.), when I have all the time in the world to do anything I want from Mondays to Sundays, trips early in the morning to school, conversations with random people and jeepney drivers, coping with the loss, adjusting, readying myself for the change I brought on myself. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my life right now. I am happy in school, with my course, with my life, but I can't really help but think of all the "what ifs" and "could have beens". I know, pathetic. I guess it's always like that when you lose someone you love, you know. You'll never stop remembering.
Anyway, belated happy Valentine's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment